All our pasties are hand made, they take 1 hour to cook and about 10 minutes to make. Please be patient, we try our best not to sell out at busy times. You are welcome to pre-order to avoid disappointment.
Here’s a list of what flavours we sell so you can tease your tastebuds before your visit.
All our pasties have the same base, shortcrust pastry, potato, swede, onion and salt and pepper. Then the different fillings can be added to that recipe.
The Proper Cornish Pasty
- The Proper Cornish Pasty – This is the traditional Cornish pasty, if you’ve never had one before…. this is a must! Filled with potato swede, onion hand cut Cornish skirt and carefully seasoned.
For The Cheese Lovers
- Cheese & Onion
- Cheese & Baked Bean
- Cheese & Homemade Apple Chutney
- Beef & Blue – If you can’t choose between cheese or beef try this , we use a locally produced blue cheese made on the moors, crumbled over the meat.
- Lamb & Mint – Minced lamb marinated with mint sauce leeks and rosemary
- Bacon, Cheese & Leek – Bacon with leeks and cheese on the top
- Our Famous Breakfast Pasty – For the hungry early risers! Bacon sausage egg beans mushrooms and tomatoes
Our Chicken Selection
- Chinese Chicken – Chicken in hoi sin sauce and oriental veg
- Thai Chicken – Chicken with red curry paste, mushrooms, tomato, coconut and peppers
- Chicken Korma – Chicken with raisins, coconut, flakes and almonds
- Chicken Tikka – Chicken with Tikka seasoning and mixed sliced peppers
For the Pork Lovers
- Pork & Stuffing – Pork with sage stuffing and diced apple
(When we are busy)
- Mackerel with Horseradish – Locally caught mackerel with horseradish and peas
- Sweet Chilli Tuna – Tuna, sweet chilli sauce, sweetcorn and cheese
(You get a treat too!)
- Mixed vegetable pasty – A selection of mixed vegetables in a pasty, delicious!
- Spicy Chickpea and Lentil – on wholemeal pastry
- Curried Parsnip – on wholemeal pastry
Gluten Free (to order only)
We offer gluten free pasties. They are made 1st thing in the morning before we start our normal baking. Please pre-order the day before to avoid disappointment.
We can also make pasties to order without onion or an egg glaze. As we don’t use milk in our glaze they are dairy free!
Orders for boxes of 10 can be taken out of peak trading, please call and ask for Lucy