We thought you might like to get an idea of some of the delicious delights that we offer, before you get to us.
Here are some of our flavours.
- The traditional Cornish pasty…. this is made with flaked potato, swede and onion, with pieces of hand cut skirt beef from our local butcher,seasoned with salt and pepper.
- For the cheese lovers…. try our mature cheddar cheese and onion pasty also stuffed with the flaked potato, swede and onion. Also within the cheese range we offer cheese with baked beans a favourite with the kids too! Another favourite is our cheese and chutney pasty the same filling as the basic cheese and onion but with a dollop of our homemade local chutney.
- Beef and Stilton helps those that can`t choose between meat or cheese, its a traditional pasty with a helping of stilton cooked on top of the meat…oozing with flavour and well seasoned with black pepper..mmmm ….delicious.
- For our vegetarian customers…. made with vegeatable pastry, we offer a mixed vegetable pasty….or on wholemeal vegetable pastry, our spicy chickpea and lentil pasty with a sesame crust a real treat full of flavour.
- Lamb leek and mint …. served the same way with rosemary a nice change.
- Bacon cheese and leek.. minced bacon served with the flaked potao and swede, no onion but leek instead another popular choice.
- For our early risers, the Ultimate Breakfast pasty… this is like a fry up in a pasty… sausagemeat, bacon, mushrooms, tomato, baked beans, egg along with the flaked potato, sure to leave you feeling stuffed! If you are going on a fishing trip these can be ordered early so if there`s no-one up at your B&B to make breakfast you can pick one up to take on your boat trip.
- We also now offer fish pasties on a friday…FISHY FRIDAY!!…. one of our favourite is the locally caught mackerel with horesradish and pea pasty… call in to see our other fishy specials…
This is just a taste of what we offer in our busy little shop, please call in to see the full range and daily specials.
We can also make pasties to order, without onion or egg glaze for customers with allergies. We also offer gluten free pasties and quiches, to order only.
Monday to Saturday
9am to 4pm. We stay open until 5pm or 6pm in the six week summer holidays.
10am to 4pm for the six week summer holidays only. Medium size pasties ONLY on Sundays.
When we sell out we tidy up and go home to our families.
The pasties are a bespoke product and are made individually, they require one hour to cook after being prepared by one of our lovely crimpers. Please be patient if we do not have what you want as every effort is made to maintain our stock levels at all times.
To avoid disappointment, pre-order on 01503 263973 and your order will be ready to collect from Sarah’s Pasty Shop at the time agreed.